Monday, June 3, 2013

Random. Totally.



I'd like to meet the people who go around placing red stickers on deer-crossing signs.  I've seen hundreds of those deer transformed into Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer all the way from Alabama to Jersey. 

I wonder if they have a stash of red circular stickers in their car at all times. 

How do they find the time to pull over on highways and back roads, stand tippy-toed and put that sticker on the deer's nose?

It would seem they share my love for all things Christmas. 

But, that's a whole 'nother level of Yuletide commitment.

I wonder if it's considered vandalism. 

I'd totally plead their case in court. 

I wonder if these polka-dotted deer signs are actually manufactured, which makes me look like a total doofus thinking they are stickers.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. haha! i actually don't think i ever saw any rudolph signs!! i'll be keeping my eyes open for them from now on!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! they are out there. It's hilarious!

      Delete
  2. I've never seen any of these either - but you can bet your bippy I'll be watchin' now!

    ReplyDelete